How our services can benefit your business
Spectre UAV provides the technology platforms and expertise to assist clients that require inspection of equipment and facilities, while being cost-efficient and more safety-conscious in the process. The UAVs can collect data about equipment and areas that are hazardous or difficult to reach, while saving time and expense compared to conventional methods.
When Precision Aerial Data Matters
Precision is often overlooked when evaluating UAV service providers. With Spectre UAV, precision data matters a great deal, as we take great pride in ensuring that the data collected is as precise as possible through the use of survey-grade equipment. This allows Spectre UAV to deliver accurate and actionable results that you can trust.
Areas which directly benefit from the use of UAVs can include, but are not limited to:
- Imagery for construction monitoring, equipment performance, drainage, GIS, and topography.
- Thermal detection of hot spots, electrical equipment, emissions, and mechanical issues.
- Safely inspect difficult to access equipment that would traditionally require scaffolding or ladders, and assist with predictive & preventative maintenance planning.
Spectre UAV uses Transport Canada compliant UAVs housing specialized cameras that are easily deployed in the field and can cover large, difficult to access areas rapidly, and quietly. The cameras are capable of capturing information in the RGB (Red/Green/Blue), and thermal bands, which are contained in the visible spectrum wavelength.
Each of the bands that are captured are used to:
- RGB (Red/Green/Blue) for visual inspection, asset management, elevation modeling, height calculation, drainage, topography, volumetrics, GIS, and imagery.
- Thermal for efficiency monitoring, undetected emissions, predictive & preventative maintenance, and drainage.